Hypnotherapy for Anxiety
Anxiety is a mental health disorder characterized by feelings of worry. Stress is your body's response to concern situations. Intense, excessive, and persistent worry is a feeling of fear or apprehension about what's to come. Example: a job interview, an acting audition, think about how you will pay next month's rent. Or fear of speaking in a conference room, and anxiety could be strong enough to affect one's daily routines.
Is anxiety taking over your life? Does it feel like you can't control it, no matter how hard you try? Have you already tried other types of therapy but found it ineffective?
If this sounds like you, I'm confident I can help. My practice offers the most effective hypnosis treatment to get the relief from the anxiety that you deserve.
Research shows that hypnotherapy is one of the most effective options when treating anxiety disorders. That's because anxiety therapy - as opposed to anxiety medication - treats more than just symptoms of the problem. Research has shown that hypnotherapy can help relieve stress, fear, and anxiety. While the patient is under hypnosis may be guided to bring attention to coping with specific symptoms and overcoming limited behaviors.
Often, these are the symptoms of anxiety:
- Nervousness, restlessness, or being tense
- Feelings of danger, panic, or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you're worried about
- Obsessions about specific ideas, a sign of obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Anxiety surrounding a particular life event or experience that has occurred in the past, a sign of post-traumatic stress disorder
Hypnotherapy can help to uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears, learn how to relax, look at situations in a new, less frightening way, and develop better-coping mechanisms and problem-solving skills.
If you suffer from an anxiety disorder, I invite you to contact me today for a consultation.