Smoking is expensive, not only for your pocket but in the short- or long-term will be overwhelming for your health and the peace of the people you love.
- Have you tried a hundred times to quit smoking, but do you feel that no matter what you do, it is not working?
- Do you think you're not strong enough to be with friends or family without bringing a cigarette to your lips?
- Are you craving to smoke even when you know you don't want to?
- Do you feel you have lost your willpower?
The first thing to do to quit smoking successfully is that you want to do it for solid personal reasons. You want to be sure that you want to stop for your benefit and not fake satisfy other people's desires.
The second and most crucial step is to make the decision. There's an outstanding line between wanting to do it, and that is the action you take. You have to take action without excuses. All bad habits, limiting beliefs, and limiting decisions had been made sometime in the past for your subconscious mind, your subconscious mind is your best friend and will obey everything you tell it to do as if this is the best for you.
As you lose your willpower with the bad decision, sometimes you lose the ability to communicate with your subconscious mind for yourself, and you came to the point where you understand that it is time to ask for help. Congratulations! You have made the right decision. Hypnotherapy is only a resource to tap into your subconscious mind to strengthen the decision to quit.
What are the benefits of quitting smoking?
- Your body will start feeling better and help blood circulation improve, making physical activities easier and you will have less risk of having a heart attack.
- You'll save a ton of money that could be used to have a nice vacation with a loved one or yourself, buy a car, or whatever you want.
- More energy. When you quit smoking, your breathing improves, making you feel happier and more pleasant.
- You start experiencing that food tastes better.
- Your breath, hair, and clothes smell better, making your presence more enjoyable for yourself and others.
- Your teeth and fingernails stop yellowing, and with a little bit of time and treatment, start recovering its natural color.
- Your sense of smell returns to normal.
Not to mention all of the risks you can avoid when you quit smoking, such as heart attack, lung cancer, weak muscle and bones, sexual dysfunction, high cholesterol, etc.
After twenty-one days to a month after you quit smoking, your brain and your body start to become clear and free. You start to feel the difference with no nicotine, and noticing the addiction cycle is broken.
Nicotine affects the nerves and damages your skin, affect the sense of your taste and smell; you can start improving, recovering, and experiment with a new healthy lifestyle.
Quitting smoking is a process. That could be a battle for those who have been a smoker for years, and the side effects could become a real journey when dealing with stressful everyday routines.
It is very common for people to deceive themselves by using some nicotine to reduce nicotine, methods that fail at the end of the day, and you find yourself smoking again. The truth is that quitting smoking is a hard decision that needs to be made by the person in the first place.
Now we all know that sounds easy to say than do as you always will find a perfect excuse to do it again. For those reasons, it is essential to ask for professional help if you need it. Our Hypnosis service will help you get through the 'negative daze' that nicotine has got you in.
The third most important step you have ever made; is when you ask for professional advice, the hypnotherapist will help you find the trigger that ties you to the cigarette and help you quit smoking with a proven method called hypnosis.